Gutentor posts is the Gutentor elements module where you can find blocks related to WordPress posts. Currently, there are five modules named “Post Module”, “Post Feature Module”, “Advanced Post Module”, “Post Carousel”, and “News Ticker”. .
- Advanced Post Module – To display multiple blocks combined. Advanced Post Module is a combination of multiple blocks like Post Module, Post Header, and Post Footer. Post Header is a template combination of Gutentor Simple Text, Term Filter and Navigation. Similarly, Post Footer is a template combination of Gutentor Simple Text, Term Filter, Pagination, Navigation, and Load more button. This module is the most advanced block we have ever built.
- Post Module – To display blog posts with a list or grid view with different templates and control each element of the blog post like feature image, title, excerpt, meta elements with advanced options, elements sorting, and so on.
- Post Carousel Module – To create a beautiful and unique Post Carousel. Post Carousel Module uses Post Module as an inner block. You have all options of Post Module on Post Carousel Module with added Advanced Carousel Options. Since we are using framework Slick Carousel, we have added almost all possible and useful options related to the Slick Carousel.
- Post Feature Module – To showcase your blog posts in an attractive design. Currently, there are 38+ unique templates with advanced design options for blogs, news, and magazine websites.
- Post News Ticker Module – To display news tickers on magazines, blogs, and news websites. To create a news ticker module on Gutentor, we have developed our own jQuery library AcmeTicker. It includes all major and useful options to create unique and beautiful News Ticker.
Follow the steps below to insert Gutentor Posts or Post Feature Module to your page.
- Go to Pages > Add New > Give your page any title.
- Click on the + icon inside a circle at the top left corner of the editor.
- Type for “Gutentor Posts” option in the search box and click on it.
- You will find “Post Module” in it
- Now, you can click on the “Post Module” or “Post Feature Module” to use them on your page.