Gutentor posts is the Gutentor elements module where you can find blocks related to WordPress posts. Currently, there is only a single module named “Post Module” but we are planning to more in the future.
- Post Module – To display blog posts with list and grid view with different template and control each element of the blog post like feature image, title, excerpt, meta elements with advanced options, elements sorting and so on.
Follow the steps below to insert Gutentor Posts to your page.
- Go to Pages > Add New > Give your page any title.
- Click on the + icon inside a circle at the top left corner of the editor.
- Type for “Gutentor Posts” option in the search box and click on it.
- You will find “Post Module” in it
- Now, you can click on the “Post Module” to use it on your page.