What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register, place an order, issue support ticket, subscribe to our newsletter, post your comment and rating. The details you used will be stored in our database for reference. In this process you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, website, mailing address, phone number, payment information or other details. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
When you browse our Site, we also automatically receive traffic data registered by the hosting servers, cookies that may share some personal data and your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address. We also use information offered by other external services of traffic analysis and advertisement, such as Google Analytics and Facebook pixel.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
We may use information we collect from you in one of the following ways:
- To know you personally and receive your feedback
- To administer and expand our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers
- To make sure that the product you purchased or services you requested is delivered to you at your correct address
- To process transaction
- To send you periodic emails
- To get you updated on further transactions and information regarding you order.
- To improve the quality of our website, products and services
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our services or products
- For internal record keeping and statistical purposes
- To let you updated with the company`s news, latest updates, promotions, special offers and marketing information, which is delivered to you via email
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
You will find a complete instructions for unsubscribing at the bottom of each email just in case if you do not want to receive any emails.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information transmitted are encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those who authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
DO we disclose any information to outside parties?
No, we do not do such inappropriate acts such as selling, trading or transferring your information to outside parties. However, information is shared with some third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your information may be release in case of condition where release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. If the visitor is non-personally identifiable then information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
What About Other Websites Link To This Site?
Data Transfer Outside The EEA
A note here for those in the European Union, please note that as we are located in the United States and sub-office in Nepal, when you provide us with your Personal Information we will process it in countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), ie. The United States and Nepal.
Your choices about your information
- Decline to Submit Information: You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information through the Service, in such case Theme Fruits may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Update Account Information: You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to Dashboard. You can also exercise any of your rights by contacting us directly at info[at]gutentor[dot]com
- Unsubscribe from emails: To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters and marketing messages on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honor your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
If you are located in the EEA, or if otherwise required by applicable law, you also have the following rights in relation to your information:
- Inspection and access: You can request from us a summary and a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you.
- Correction/addition/removal: Where you believe your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request us to correct, amend or delete it.
- Portability: You may request that we send you any Personal Information that you have provided to us or ask that we send this information to a third party.
- Objection: You may object to us using your Personal Information where we use it based on our legitimate interests to do so.
- Restriction: You may request that we restrict the processing of your information where you believe it is inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, you believe we no longer need the information or if you have objected to our use of it
- Automated Decision Making: where we undertake automated decision making (including profiling), which significantly affects you, you are entitled to object to such decision-making
We do not knowingly market or collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register on our site. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any Personal Information to or on Theme Palace. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at info[at]gutentor[dot]com.