Since videos make a website more creative and live Gutentor offers Video Popup blocks to let the user display videos on their website.
How to add videos to your webpage? Follow these simple steps:
- Create a new page or just choose an existing one.
- Click on the + icon inside a circle at the top left corner of the editor.
- Type for ‘Video Popup ‘ option in the search box and click on it.
- Now, you can use the Video Popup block for your page.
- Click on Add Item if you want to add a new block.
- Use the editing option to enhance your block.
Let’s go a little bit in details about the editing tools:
Once you click on the Video block you will find the given options:
In the General Tab:
You can choose Tag and alignment for the video.
In the Block Items, you can enter the source for your video.
You can choose videos from either Youtube or Vimeo. You can also use the style tab where you will find tools to design the block outlook and icon.
In the advanced settings, you can control the margin/padding and animations.