Gutentor Elements are small Gutenberg block units with different sets of designing options. You can use these elements anywhere on your editor. Currently, there are 13 Gutentor Elements.
- Advanced Text – To insert text with advanced options.
- Button – To Prompt visitors to take action with attractive buttons.
- Counter – To insert an animated number to show the counter number.
- Divider – To divide the elements, blocks, or two sections of your page.
- Google Map – To display Google Map on your website with Google Map API.
- Icon – To insert an icon to symbolize the text.
- Image – To insert an image on the content.
- List – To represent the paragraphs in tabbed styles.
- Pricing – To show the price of the product.
- Progress Bar – To showcase work progress in an animated form.
- Rating – To insert the rating from 1-5 or 1 to 10 or custom stars.
- Simple Text – To insert text with minimal but sufficient options.
- Video Popup – To insert a video on your website as a popup.
Follow the steps below to insert Gutentor Element to your page.
- Go to Pages > Add New > Give your page any title.
- Click on the + icon inside a circle at the top left corner of the editor.
- Type for the “Gutentor Element” option in the search box and click on it.
- You will find 13 Gutentor Elements
- Now, you can click any of these Gutentor Elements and use it on your page.