Gutentor module is a set or container of the Gutentor elements with which you can construct a more complex structure on your website easily.
There are seven Gutentor modules currently.
- Accordion – Design collapsible items and pin any Gutentor Elements in Accordion Body.
- Advanced Columns – To insert advanced and customizable columns within the page.
- Button Group – To insert button group and add unlimited buttons.
- Carousel – To insert carousel column and add elements inside the column.
- Container/Cover Block – To insert the whole block of a single container on the page.
- Dynamic Columns – To insert dynamic columns and insert unlimited columns with advanced options.
- Form Wrapper – Use (contact form) shortcode and design form input field, text area, and button according to your need.
- Filter – Filter block has module gallery all features with added primary/secondary filters items and searches filter. Filter block uses Module Gallery block as an inner block.
- Gallery– Advanced gallery block which lets you add any Gutentor Elements as gallery content. The Module Gallery Block also allows customizing the popup content as image and video.
- Icon Group– Insert multiple icons in the Icon Group and create beautiful social profile links and icon designs.
- Slider – To insert slider with advanced options and add elements like text, image, button, and video within the slide video.
- Tabs – Add tab items with tab title and content, allowed to add any gutentor element inside it.
- Template Library – To get access to all the blocks, files,s and templates and insert them on the page.
Follow the steps below to insert Gutentor Module to your page.
- Go to Pages > Add New > Give your page any title.
- Click on the + icon inside a circle at the top left corner of the editor.
- Type for the “Gutentor Module” option in the search box and click on it.
- You will find 7 Gutentor Modules
- Now, you can click any of these Gutentor Modules and use it on your page.